Staging Serviced Accommodation
SA | Serviced Accommodation
What is Staging for SA?
Staging for serviced accommodation is about making the most of your property and how it looks in order to fulfil its potential - alongside that, we also make it functional for your guests. From quality furniture, artwork, lamps and linen to kitchen essentials and accessories. If your guests need it, we will provide it.
That's why, as part of our service, we provide both a moodboard and an inventory list, so you can rest assured we have it all under control.
How Will Staging Benefit Me?
- More listing views
- Higher Rates
- Good quality guests
Each property we stage is unique, we take everything into consideration, from the location, to the demographic of your guests.
Staging can take the hassle off your hands, we make sure we give your property the WOW factor in order to secure more bookings, on higher rates and with good quality guests.
How It Works
- Send us your floor plan, dimensions and photos.
- We will discuss your design Brief.
- We will send you a moodboard, inventory list and quote.
- You can request to add/remove any items.
- Once agreed, we will arrange an install date and send you the contract.
- On installation day, we will take care of everything, right down to steaming the beds and taking multiple staged photos of each room.
- We do a property handover, to make sure you’re happy, including multiple photographs per room, for your marketing.
Contact us | For more information and a quote